You are invited to participate in an exclusive restaurant event, The Tops of Tysons, hosted by the Tysons Chamber. Tops of Tysons will feature restaurants either located in the top of a building in Tysons or those that have been classified as a top-tier restaurant in Tysons.
- Costs: Chamber Member Restaurants – Free for 2018 / Non-Chamber Member Restaurants – $575 (includes 2018 membership)
- Costs to Participants: People who purchase the Tops of Tysons Pass will be charged $50 which will be sold by the Chamber.
- You may offer additional incentives to get people to your location, exclusive to this event
- You may use the Chamber’s social media to help co-promote the event to simplify sharing
- Additional Visibility: Want to be featured on the Tysons Chamber Website? Sponsorship opportunities are available for additional visibility.
- Freebies for Hosts:
- Two Tysons Chamber After Work Mixers passes
- Logo featured on a Tops of Tysons exclusive landing page
- Promotion: New advertising for 3 months through outgoing Chamber communications.
- Visibility & Backlink: Dedicated landing page featuring each participating restaurant name/logo with web link.
- Social Awareness: Social media campaign for Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Bring your rankings on Google up through increased social traffic and by engaging your audience in Tysons.
- Community Support: By participating in Tops of Tysons you’re sharing that you care about supporting our mission to “serve the Tysons business community during rapid transformational growth by providing opportunities to meet, engage, and learn from leading professionals so that members may develop the relationships and insights needed to grow their businesses”.
- Differentiate: Use your participation in Tops of Tysons to highlight your restaurant and stand out to the Tysons Chamber membership.
If you have any questions, please contact Virginia Case, Chairman of the Board, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your participation and giving the patrons a wonderful experience to come back again and again.
Want to see what participants will see?