Join us at the Tower Club for a legislative update with Congressman Gerry Connolly, Senator Janet Howell, Delegate Mark Keam and Supervisor John Foust. Moderated by Dr. Gerald Gordon, President of the Fairfax County Economic Development Authority, they will provide an overview of recently passed legislation that affects our community as well as discuss how you can impact the process.
Walk away with:
- A brief, general update on the bills and budget passed during the 2017 session
- More specific updates on what will affect the overall business community (such as healthcare changes) as well as the local community (what is specific to Fairfax County)
- What can we expect in the 2018 session that will affect businesses and Fairfax County
- Some general background on how the sessions work
- Some ideas on how to get involved – how can an individual stay informed on upcoming legislation? How can they advocate for certain legislation?
Enjoy a hot breakfast and some networking while learning how our local representatives are advocating for our business community!