The Community Engagement Committee (CEC) mission is to create mutual attraction and interest between TRCC member businesses and the Tysons Corner Regional Community for the benefit of all.
- Business to business relationships
- Business to local government organizations
- Business to consumers
- Business to non-profits serving the area
The CEC focus will be to initiates programs and services in the areas of Live, Work and Play.
Supporting members of the Community Engagement Committee:
- Dr. Maurice Springer – Cardinal Insurance & Financial Inc.
- Jeffrey Rabak – Lafayette Federal Credit
- Rachel McLean – The Mather
- Dr. Michelle Walker – Trebla Consulting
- Kevin Corey – MVB Bank
- Maureen Doyle – Capital Area Food Bank (Special Guest)
- Sherri Foster – Pearson Smith Reality
- Tony Anikeeff – Williams Mullen
- Raea Jean Leinster – Yuck Old Paint
- Donna Halloran – Meridian Homes