Meets the first Tuesday of the month 8:30 am – 9:30 am at the Tysons Chamber offices. Please check the Chamber calendar for any changes.
This combined committee focuses on both New and Prospective Members of the Chamber.
The Ambassador role is to connect with new members to help navigate the opportunities within the Chamber and help advise on the best ways to get engaged and meet their goals for joining.
The Membership role is to follow up with Prospective Members who have expressed interest in the Chamber as well as reach out to new businesses in the Tysons region.
There is so much going on in the Chamber, it can be overwhelming! This Committee is made up of very active Chamber members whose mission is to help both new and long-time members find ways to best utilize their membership. We will learn about your businesses, make introductions, and invite you to events that they believe will benefit you and your business the most.
Our mission is to grow the current membership as well as increase existing membership engagement and ensure that our members feel welcome and get the best return on the investment they made by joining the Tysons Regional Chamber of Commerce (TRCC).
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Meet face to face with every new member and deliver the TRCC Welcome Packet
- Facilitate connections that matter between chamber members by making personal introductions
- Check in with each member during their first year
- Follow up with Prospective Members attending events and inquiring about membership
- Proactively reach out to businesses in the Tysons region and understand if membership could help them
First Tuesday of the month from 8:30am – 9:30am at the Tysons Chamber Office
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Impact Business Solutions, LLC